Congratulations on signing up for Waterford Sports Partnership’s Men on the Move Socially Distanced taster session. WSP is committed to ensuring a safe environment for our participants, staff and tutors.
We therefore ask you to please adhere to the following guidelines:
– If for any reason you feel unwell prior to the activity or have had any COVID-19 symptoms in the last 14 days , please stay at home and consult with your GP.
– Please wash hands before leaving home. Hand sanitisers will be available on site.
– Please travel alone or with members of the same household to our activity, arriving as close to start time as possible.
– Please be aware there is limited access to toilet and hand washing facilities on site. Hand sanitisers will be available.
– The programme will be fun and include a social aspect but we would appreciate if you don’t congregate pre registration with other participants.
– WSP will not be using any equipment for this programme. Please bring your own water bottle.
– Upon arrival, we will have separate areas organised including a one way entrance, registration area and a hand sanitising area.
– Post registration, you will be directed to your tutor who will work with you and your fellow participants in accordance with social distancing guidelines
– At the end of the programme, please leave following the signs for the one way exit where there will be hand sanitisers available for your use.
– We ask you not to congregate and to leave the venue immediately.
Article Modified: June 12, 2020 12:20 pm