What is it about?
We deliver Balance Bike Training to pre-schools. To date 18 preschool centres had availed of this training. This training involves a WSP staff member delivering a 20 minute session on your premises with your childcare facility staff observing and assisting in the session. We then allocate you with the appropriate number of balance bikes and helmets for a three week period.
The aim of the training is:
– To ensure children can steer a balance bike
– To ensure children can stop on a balance bike
– To ensure children experience different speeds on a balance bike
– For children to ‘glide’ on the balance bike with feet off the floor
– For childcare staff to have confidence and a resource to facilitate balance bike activities in a safe and enjoyable manner.
When/where does it take place?
Balance Bikes takes place on your pre-school premises.
How do we get involved?
Teachers are invited to attend a Balance Bike Training Course. On completion of the training, the school will have the use of 15 bikes and 15 helmets to roll
out the programme.
Cost: This training is FREE
For more information or to book a training session for your pre-school please contact:
Louise Barry on 076 110 2619 or email@example.com
Article Modified: December 08, 2018 10:36 am