Over the next few months we will deliver four FREE Webinars for Waterford Sports Clubs. The Series is supported by Dormant Accounts Funding through Sport Ireland.
The series will cover the following topics:
What grant funding is available locally and nationally for Waterford Clubs?
Volunteer recruitment & management for Waterford clubs
Effective communication for Waterford clubs
Effective fundraising and sponsorship advice for Waterford clubs
WEBINAR 4 is now booking!
Effective Fundraising & Sponsorship Advice for Waterford Clubs
Get a broad understanding of the strategic fundraising process in the context of the wider fundraising landscape. Be more proactive in the development of a strategic fundraising pillar to add to your club’s funding model.
Monday 8th November | 7.30 to 9pm
Topics that will be covered include:
- What is a strategic fundraising process?
- How could a fundraising campaign be best structured?
- What fundraising methods should a club consider?
- What are realistic and achievable fundraising targets?
- How should a club position itself to maximise fundraising success?
Who should attend this Webinar?
– Sports clubs with ambition to grow their club
– Sports club representatives
– National Governing Bodies of Sport who wish to disseminate information to clubs
– Local schools/community representatives who work in partnership with local sports clubs
FREE WEBINAR | BOOKING ESSENTIAL
Book HERE now!
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Peter Jones on 087 101 5130 or email@example.com
Article Modified: December 07, 2021 1:25 pm