Over the next few months we will deliver four FREE Webinars for Waterford Sports Clubs. The Series is supported by Dormant Accounts Funding through Sport Ireland.
The series will cover the following topics:
What grant funding is available locally and nationally for Waterford Clubs?
Volunteer recruitment & management for Waterford clubs
Effective communication for Waterford clubs
Effective fundraising and sponsorship advice for Waterford clubs
WEBINAR 3 is now booking!
Effective Communications for Clubs
Help your club to tell the great stories that your members and teams are creating.
Learn about the different channels you can use and how to make your club a vibrant part of the local community.
Monday 30th August | 7.30 to 9pm
Topics that will be covered include:
- The strengths and weaknesses of WhatsApp/email/social media
- Playing to the strengths of those within your club
- How to set up and manage a group of different people on different channels
- Knowing your audiences and the different tone required for different methods of communication
- Making sure you don’t think just because it’s out there that it has been heard
- The value of recognition and more . . . .
Who should attend this Webinar?
– Sports clubs with ambition to tell their story
– Sports club representatives
– National Governing Bodies of Sport who wish to connect with clubs
Article Modified: July 26, 2021 8:59 am