WSP has been working with Ian Dempsey from Prescience Business and Management Development to engage with the local communities to conduct a needs analysis for the CLV Hub Area. The needs analysis will assist us in formulating an action plan to make sure that all work undertaken by WSP is sustainable, ensuring physical activity will continue to thrive post dormant accounts funding.
Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 restrictions, we were not able to meet with the public face to face , so using a variety of methods from zoom calls and an online survey we were able to capture data from a wide range of people from the Hub communities.
We were delighted that 282 people responded to the survey. This shows great buy- in from the local community , even more impressive is that 100% of people, that started the survey, fully completed it!
- 282 respondents; 100% completion rate – (average 7 minutes, 50 seconds to complete)
- Strong engagement & interest overall
- Permanent and rooted in area
- Some localised differences between settlements
- Notable gender split -70% female/30% male
- Economically active and family cohort
- Healthy and active
- 50% primarily self exercise
- 33% member of club/team
For further information or if you have any questions in relation to the Rural Sports Hub please contact:
Peter Jones, Hub Development Officer on 0761 10 2191 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Article Modified: September 28, 2020 9:59 am