Mum & Me is a FREE Four Week Online Programme which we ran with new mums in May. The aim of this programme is to help you slowly build up your strength after having your baby. This will be done with some resistance work concentrating on core strengthening exercises.
All the videos are here now if you wish to follow them from the comfort of your own home . . . .
Before you start exercising please read our safety checklist below . . .
- If you have any medical issues, back/hip problems or
pre-existing injuries, you should consult your GP before exercising.
- Know and realise your limits. If you feel uncomfortable or have pain – STOP! Go at your own pace.
- Allow at least ninety minutes after eating before exercising.
- Keep well hydrated before, during and after exercise.
- Use suitable equipment as advised by WSP.
Article Modified: May 26, 2020 8:57 am