We wish to recruit an Office Administrator on a fulltime, fixed term, one year contract for our Dungarvan office.
Waterford Sports Partnership CLG
Full-time Fixed Term Contract – 12 months
The primary purpose of the post is to provide high quality administration support to the Waterford Sports Partnership (WSP) organisation and Sports Co-ordinator.
The office administrator will be required to demonstrate capacity to work effectively as part of an experienced, highly effective and innovative team and in doing so link in with all staff. The officer will support the delivery of services and work programme of WSP.
The office administrator will have an understanding and commitment to the principles and values of WSP and work as a responsible member of the overall team, participate in team meetings and ensure confidentiality and professional integrity at all times.
Title: Office Administrator
Length of contract: This role is offered on a fixed term contract for 12 months, subject to satisfactory completion of a 6-month probationary period.
Hours: The Office Administrator will work 35 hours per week. Flexibility of hours will be required for occasional evening and/or weekend work to accommodate the service needs, for which time off in-lieu can be taken.
Location: The post will be based at the Civic Offices, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford with a remit for the City and County of Waterford.
Reporting to: Sports Co-ordinator
Salary: Salary is aligned with the Grade 4 public sector salary scale (from €32,301)
Annual Leave: 28 days annual leave
Travel Expenses: Travelling expenses will be reimbursed where appropriate.
Closing date: Tuesday 31st October 2023.
Interviews: Those selected will be invited to attend for interview on Monday 13th November 2023.
Application: Please apply by uploading a COVER LETTER and CV HERE by Tuesday 31st October 2023.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
General Office Administration
- Manage general office administration duties. Support and develop efficient and effective systems in the day-to-day operation of the WSP offices.
- General administration and support to the Sports Co-ordinator.
- Support and contribute to the preparation, completion, review and reporting of WSP’s annual operational plans for the delivery of the WSP Strategy.
- Support the WSP team in the delivery of a professional service and with the administration of programmes/events.
- Develop, maintain and update WSP’s filing and data management systems to high standards and in line with Data Protection requirements.
- Assist with information management and provide relevant information to individuals and groups while ensuring that good standards are maintained in all communications with the public.
- Be flexible in approach to work and undertake any other duties that may be required within the remit of WSP. This will involve occasional evening/weekend work from time to time.
Specific areas of Responsibility
- Manage, maintain and develop WSP’s CRM system (Salesforce) and ensure the organisation is compliant with Data Protection requirements.
- Organise and attend WSP Board meetings and record minutes of meetings.
- Support the Sports Co-ordinator, WSP Board and relevant committees with administration relating to meetings, the preparation of meeting materials and documents and in their circulation.
- Manage WSP’s compliance with Company Secretarial and other statutory obligations.
- Manage and develop the administration of WSP’s Tutor and Partner databases in line with WSP’s Safe Recruitment and Garda Vetting policies and procedures.
- Manage and update the online booking system for WSP activities (currently Eventbrite).
- Support the administration of platforms and systems used by WSP including Salesforce, Eventbrite, Xero, Online banking, Business Safe online, Fixed Assets Register etc.
- Contribute to and assist relevant WSP staff in the administrative element of finance, governance and communication.
Short listing of candidates may apply based on the information supplied. Canvassing will disqualify.
Those selected will be invited to attend for interview on Monday 13th November 2023.
We shall require the person to whom the appointment is offered to take up such appointment as soon as possible.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please apply HERE
with a COVER LETTER and CV by Tuesday 31st October 2023.
Waterford Sports Partnership is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Article Modified: October 16, 2023 11:22 am