Want to start exercising?
Want to feel fitter & have more energy?
We delivered a free four week – men only online physical activity programme in May.
Participants were sent 2 x 30 minute video sessions a week delivered by our experienced tutors covering warm up, aerobic, strength/core and cool down.
All the beginner & advanced videos are available here now if you wish to follow them from the comfort of your own home . . . .
Before you start exercising please read our safety checklist below . . .
- If you have any medical issues, back/hip problems or
pre-existing injuries, you should consult your GP before exercising.
- Know and realise your limits. If you feel uncomfortable or have pain – STOP! Go at your own pace.
- Allow at least ninety minutes after eating before exercising.
- Keep well hydrated before, during and after exercise.
- Use suitable equipment as advised by WSP.
Article Modified: May 26, 2020 9:02 am